POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Updated color dispersion page at Newcolor Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:08:41 EDT (-0400)
  Updated color dispersion page at Newcolor (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Daren Scot Wilson
Subject: Updated color dispersion page at Newcolor
Date: 9 Feb 1999 20:58:34
Message: <36C0A17D.614ABC9E@pipeline.com>
Color fringes, anyone?

I've updated my web page on color dispersion to include links to unofficial
compiles for MS Windows and Mac.  Now all you non-programmers can enjoy this
new feature!

Also, some notes from someone who added the patch to his own private linux port
which may help anyone wanting to "do it yerself".

I've been very busy helping the creators of these ports, and various users with
special projects, plus everday life (gotta do the laundry, etc.) and still
haven't rendered any interesting images using dispersion. Amazing, the creator
of this patch hardly has a chance to use it!  Oh well, that's made up for by
all the new amazing images I expect to see in the IRTC (www.irtc.org) using
dispersion....

--
Daren Scot Wilson