POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : spline.inc Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  spline.inc (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Chris Field
Subject: spline.inc
Date: 15 Jan 1999 07:32:45
Message: <369f356d.0@news.povray.org>
im using spline.inc (from chris colefax's website) to create smooth motion
paths....however, i cant seem to create more than one spline per scene.
is it meant to work this way?

i can rotate and move the one spline, but i need several different
splines...even using two spline files and including spline.inc after each
one creates only one spline.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

> im using spline.inc (from chris colefax's website) to create smooth motion
> paths....however, i cant seem to create more than one spline per scene.
> is it meant to work this way?
>
> i can rotate and move the one spline, but i need several different
> splines...even using two spline files and including spline.inc after each
> one creates only one spline.
>
> any help would be greatly appreciated.

 Can you provide a general example of how you are using it.
If we can see the code it is easier to trouble shoot the problem
for you. Don't include the whole scene you are working on just
the relevant parts.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet