POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to convert halo's to POV 3.1? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:09:55 EDT (-0400)
  How to convert halo's to POV 3.1? (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Marc van den Dikkenberg
Subject: How to convert halo's to POV 3.1?
Date: 14 Jan 1999 23:58:10
Message: <369ec8e4.2681625@news.povray.org>
I recently upgraded to POV 3.1, after using POV 3.0 for a while.

This caused some problems with one of the objects I made, since 3.1
apparently no longer supports Halo's... Unfortunately, I have no idea how
to translate this code to 3.1.

(Hopefully this IS the right snippet, since I can't test-render it anymore.
 It ought to be a blue/white exhaust flame for a vehicle I created)

Any help is appreciated!

//--------------------------------------------------------

#declare Exhaust = intersection {
box { <-2,0,-2><2,10,2>