POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : First Strike at Pearl info page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:20 EDT (-0400)
  First Strike at Pearl info page (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Dan Connelly
Subject: First Strike at Pearl info page
Date: 3 Jan 1999 19:53:41
Message: <3690110F.5DED3769@flash.net>
The following link is an excellent description of
the design and development of one of the Dec 1998
IRTC entries, "First Strike at Pearl" by
"N.B." and Glenn McCarter.  The image is at :

image            : http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-12-31/strike.jpg
text description : http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/1998-12-31/strike.txt
details          : http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Workshop/9193/index.html

Since the round is currently open for voting, I will avoid publically
stating my opinions of the work with respect to the competition, but
it is highly worth checking out for its own merits.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Post a reply to this message