POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Newyear Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:52:40 EDT (-0400)
  Happy Newyear (Message 31 to 40 of 45)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 5 Messages >>>
From: Mark Radosevich
Subject: Re: Happy Newyear
Date: 4 Jan 1999 23:11:09
Message: <36919152.A1CDF70D@randolph.spa.edu>
Ronald L. Parker wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Jan 1999 23:24:06 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >Apples are neon blue in color.
>
> Only the iMac variety.

I wish I'd said that first...

Post a reply to this message

From: Josh English
Date: 6 Jan 1999 00:05:59
Message: <3692F012.CF523F86@spiritone.com>
Yes, but now they come in more than just good ole' Bondi Blue... they
come in five colors now.

"Ronald L. Parker" wrote:

> On Sun, 03 Jan 1999 23:24:06 -0800, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >Apples are neon blue in color.
>
> Only the iMac variety.

Post a reply to this message

From: Gilles Tran
Date: 6 Jan 1999 08:21:09
Message: <36936386.12592CF@inapg.inra.fr>
I changed the system date to Jan 6 2000 yesterday and good ole pov went on
rendering as usual. I have some pov file dated 2000 now. The first pov files of
the third millenium (sorry Lance) ?
BTW, it reminds me of one strange problem I had once, when my computer
automatically changed the system hour ("winter" to "summer" hour automatic
change) while pov was doing an overnight rendering: it somehow stopped the
render with a bizarre message and a beep that woke me up at 3 am. I was not in a
state to remember the message, though.

Gilles

Ken wrote:

> Boy I hope Pov is Y2K compliant.