POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Newyear : Re: Happy Newyear Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:49:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Newyear
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 6 Jan 1999 08:21:09
Message: <36936386.12592CF@inapg.inra.fr>
I changed the system date to Jan 6 2000 yesterday and good ole pov went on
rendering as usual. I have some pov file dated 2000 now. The first pov files of
the third millenium (sorry Lance) ?
BTW, it reminds me of one strange problem I had once, when my computer
automatically changed the system hour ("winter" to "summer" hour automatic
change) while pov was doing an overnight rendering: it somehow stopped the
render with a bizarre message and a beep that woke me up at 3 am. I was not in a
state to remember the message, though.

Gilles