POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Happy Newyear : Re: Happy Newyear Server Time
13 Aug 2024 05:46:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Happy Newyear
From: Ken
Date: 6 Jan 1999 08:43:03
Message: <369367F3.C7F2CFC7@pacbell.net>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> I changed the system date to Jan 6 2000 yesterday and good ole pov went on
> rendering as usual. I have some pov file dated 2000 now. The first pov files of
> the third millenium (sorry Lance) ?

> Gilles

  I'm glad to hear that Pov is y2k compliant. I am
surprised that when you reset your system clock that
it didn't hang on you, the worlds economy didn't collapsed,
fires did not spread through every city in the world,
aircraft did not go spinning out of the sky, and my
electricitry is still running at 60 cycles per second,
but I guess you can't believe EVERYTHING you hear.

--
Ken Tyler

tyl### [at] pacbellnet