POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!) (Message 11 to 18 of 18)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!)
Date: 8 Oct 1998 03:01:18
Message: <361c552e.0@news.povray.org>
COOOLLL!!!!!  Any way of tracking these guys down?  Any way to put a court
oder on them.  Anyone happen to know their home address +  Anyone know how
to make a mail bomb?  ;-)

OK OK OK, enough garbage, let's get serious.

Any way of tracking down server records?  Domain registration?

I'll add 2 yen to the 4 that's already there :-)

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message