POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!) : Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:13:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 9 Oct 1998 13:48:38
Message: <361E3F19.B034E1B@aol.com>
It ain't me, as I'm not a programmer, nor in the Czech Republic.  But to teach me
more about the internet, and perhaps increase the remorse of the offending party,
could you please tell me why this increases your support hassles.

Is it legal liability, loss of copyright, or people asking you for help, or what?