POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:29:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!) (Message 1 to 10 of 18)
From: Marc Schimmler
Subject: Re: Potential shut-down of this news server (Czech users please read!)
Date: 7 Oct 1998 04:45:30
Message: <361B1C16.41C6@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
Although it would hurt me a great way if you should shut down this news
server I understand your attitude. I hope these people come to their
minds. Their behaviour is irresponsible!

I hope this site will continue to exist.

Good Luck

Marc

Post a reply to this message

> Although it would hurt me a great way if you should shut down this news
> server I understand your attitude. I hope these people come to their
> minds. Their behaviour is irresponsible!
>
> I hope this site will continue to exist.
>
> Good Luck
>
> Marc

I echo your sentiments.
Anyway to password protect the server ?