POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : is POV 3.1 now offical out? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  is POV 3.1 now offical out? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Matthew Bennett
Subject: is POV 3.1 now offical out?
Date: 28 Sep 1998 14:02:56
Message: <360fc140.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

It seems from www.povray.org that the official POV 3.1 is out :))
Is this correct - the beta testing is finally over?!

I hope so - then I can get going on 3.1 :P

Matt

--
Computers do what you *tell* them to do, not what you *want* them to do.

Post a reply to this message

Get your modem cranked up because YES the
official POV-Ray version 3.1 has been released
and is ready for immediate download.

Like in case you didn't already know it you can
download it at:

http://www.povray.org.

Ken Tyler