POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : is POV 3.1 now offical out? : Re: What about the DOS version? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 09:36:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What about the DOS version?
From: G  Berry
Date: 3 Oct 1998 00:55:57
Message: <3615a03c.5972647@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 02 Oct 1998 19:55:59 -0700, Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:

>Yes I'm sure the dos version has been released.
>It is curious as you pointed out that the file
>size is so much smaller. Perhaps they have a
>better compression program for packing their
>files now ?
>
>You can down load the official dos release of
>POV-Ray 3.1r1 at:
>http://www.povray.org
>or
>a mirror site hosted by Glen Berry at:
>
>http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html
>in the downloads area. File size 1.6 megs.

Has anyone stopped to think that since the POV-Help system is no
longer bundled with the executible, the file might be smaller?

Later,
Glen Berry

Home -> http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html
IMP  -> http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/index.html

To reply via personal email, remove the "X" from Xno### [at] ezwvcom