POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 3.01 compiled for Pentium 2 available Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Pov 3.01 compiled for Pentium 2 available (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Steven Pigeon
Subject: Pov 3.01 compiled for Pentium 2 available
Date: 17 Aug 1998 17:11:50
Message: <35D88EC9.15D7F48C@iro.umontreal.ca>
At:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon/pub/PovPage/PovPage.html

Include:

-- Optimized for Pentium 2 processor and Windows NT (works on 95/98,
though)
-- ETA on status bar
-- float pps, i.e., you can see 0.03 pps instead of 0 PPS.  (someone
asked for it... but... ?)
-- pixel in row progress status
-- minor bug fixes (palette and refresh of rendering window, default ini
file loading,
    etc.)

Best,

    S.

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon

Post a reply to this message