POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : weird artifacts Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  weird artifacts (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nick Bray
Subject: weird artifacts
Date: 4 Aug 1998 22:11:20
Message: <35C7A21D.49ECB02B@biomed.med.yale.edu>
This program has probably been discussed before but I haven't
found any information on it. The basic problem is that when I have an
object with both a normal applied and reflection turned on I get
strange, ugly artifacts. Well, I'll include the source so you can see
for yourself. I'm using v3.02 for Win 95.

#include "colors.inc"

#declare theta=2*pi*clock

camera{
 location 3