POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV, Command line, ... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 03:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  POV, Command line, ... (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Alain CULOS
Subject: POV, Command line, ...
Date: 10 Apr 1998 19:43:11
Message: <352EAE8F.38B08957@bigfoot.com>
Hi again all of you,

Please do not flame me for that one.
One simple question that's more windows related or DOS even than POV.
Here goes :

How do you, in .bat files, define that you want to launch a program with as many
parameters as passed to the bat :

i.e.
povray.bat :
d:\povray\bin\pvengine %1% %2%

does not do the job ...
If I give it one parameter it sticks a 2 to the parameter,
if I give it 3 parameters it only passes the first 2 :-((

MTIA again,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message