POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV, Command line, ... : Re: POV, Command line, ... Server Time
16 Sep 2024 20:05:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV, Command line, ...
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 11 Apr 1998 20:28:41
Message: <6gp1rp$87d$1@oz.aussie.org>
Alain CULOS (ZAl### [at] bigfootcom) wrote:
: OK, Thanks, %1 works, not %1% as I believed it should have been.
: Though I would like to know whether you can avoid putting %1 %2 %3 ... and get all
parameters at once.
: Say you have 25 parameters, what way do you handle the thing ?
: Is there something like %* or %$ or whatever ?

  AFAIK there is no way in command.com to say "all the parameters". The usual
way is to say:

povray %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

  command.com is a very limited command line interpreter. I think a better
interpreter like 4dos allows to say those things like "all the paramaters".

--
                                                              - Warp. -