POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV, Command line, ... : Re: POV, Command line, ... Server Time
14 Aug 2024 01:19:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV, Command line, ...
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 11 Apr 1998 09:34:08
Message: <352F7150.33BB1F97@bigfoot.com>
Hi GrinDude,

OK, Thanks, %1 works, not %1% as I believed it should have been.
Though I would like to know whether you can avoid putting %1 %2 %3 ... and get all
parameters at once.
Say you have 25 parameters, what way do you handle the thing ?
Is there something like %* or %$ or whatever ?

Thanks again for the first step, it helps.
By the way, anyone knows which windows help file applies for that sort of information
? I've been searching to no avail so far.

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.