POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Inverse Kinematics, etc.... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Inverse Kinematics, etc.... (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Anthony Bennett
Subject: Inverse Kinematics, etc....
Date: 22 Feb 1999 17:29:14
Message: <36D1DBBE.EE209389@panama.phoenix.net>
Hello all. I found this great (or so I think) page that explains how to
model all kinds of real world events; string, cloth, gel, spherical
heighfields, fire, water, wu particles, etc. etc. I wanted to translate
the pseudo code to POV, but I found myself unable to do so. I kinda
wanted to surprise everybody with, I dunno, maybe a macro or something
for cloth and string at least. I am submitting the link for all those
advanced enough to actually make something out of this, unlike me.
Enjoy. =)

        http://freespace.virgin.net/hugo.elias/

Post a reply to this message