POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : POV Ray How Tos Server Time
5 May 2024 23:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  POV Ray How Tos (Message 11 to 20 of 32)
From: ingo
Subject: Re: POV Ray How Tos
Date: 8 Mar 2002 02:22:42
Message: <Xns91CB5593679C1seed7@povray.org>
in news:3c8544ac@news.povray.org Harold Baize wrote:

> "POV-Ray: Unlimited Computer Graphics Power"

"POV-Ray: How To Use Every Bit ..."

Ingo

Date: 8 Mar 2002 02:48:37
Message: <k9qg8u0nu4dfj6mtnsucgdh6jj77skeis6@4ax.com>
On 8 Mar 2002 02:22:42 -0500, ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote:
> "POV-Ray: How To Use Every Bit ..."

POV-Ray: How To Pray For Amazing Ray ...

ABX

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 8 Mar 2002 06:29:31
Message: <pan.2002.03.08.11.33.27.78966.12835@kitty5.com>

> On 8 Mar 2002 02:22:42 -0500, ingo <ing### [at] homenl> wrote:
>> "POV-Ray: How To Use Every Bit ..."
>
> POV-Ray: How To Pray For Amazing Ray ...

POV-Ray: When someone asks if you're a god, you say YES!*

*see ghostbusters

--

Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key