POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.books : POV Ray How Tos : Re: POV Ray How Tos Server Time
18 May 2024 19:47:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV Ray How Tos
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 11 Mar 2002 09:45:13
Message: <pan.2002.03.11.14.49.08.349043.2848@kitty5.com>
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:39:21 +0000, Mitchell Waite wrote:

> If you want to see almost all the Waite Group titles check out
> www.mitchwaite.com and click on the Books icon. There are tons of Bibles
> listed.
>
> Your definition of what a Bible is in the technical sense is wrong.
> Bibles are compendiums of everything, they satisfy all level of readers,
> from beginners to advanced users. Spend some time at the computer book
> section of Borders and you'll see my point. I like the Bible title, it
> seems to sum up our outline better than anything I have thought of so
> far. And I have not heard one good reason so far not to use it. But I am
> always open to new title ideas so a contest would be fun.

i would like make first vote for 'povray bible', that way when the book
is published i get to gloat over the name to anyone who will listen :P

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key