POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Competition status Server Time
19 May 2024 00:25:37 EDT (-0400)
  Competition status (Message 31 to 40 of 94)
From: St
Subject: Re: Competition status
Date: 24 Oct 2004 04:36:25
Message: <417b6989$1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:417a9f5a$1@news.povray.org...

> One major reason for the lack of exceptional pieces may have been
that the
> time period of two and a half months was too short. POVCOMP is of an
order
> of magnitude harder than the IRTC,

       That's how I looked at it, and consequently, I put my all into
it. The funny thing is that after I failed to submit, I didn't feel
disappointed, I was pleased enough with my image to override that and
was looking forward to the next PoVComp.

      Anyway, I digress, what I really wanted to say is thank you for
the update Gilles, I feel that it was the right move, and a very
generous decision indeed by the PoV Team. Thanks.

   ~Steve~