POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Suspicious behavior? Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:11:07 EDT (-0400)
  Suspicious behavior? (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: Le Forgeron
Subject: Re: Suspicious behavior?
Date: 13 Jan 2014 12:20:21
Message: <52d42055@news.povray.org>
Le 13/01/2014 04:23, posfan12 nous fit lire :
> On 1/12/2014 4:52 AM, Le_Forgeron wrote:
>> Le 12/01/2014 01:13, posfan12 nous fit lire :
>>

>>> Here's a newer version of the scene. Transparency, reflections,
>>> radiosity etc. are enabled in this one.
>>
>> lg_defs.inc is missing.
>>

> Ah yes, I forgot to mention that you need the LightSysIV library installed:
>
> http://www.ignorancia.org/en/index.php?page=Lightsys

That one I had.
> As well as the LGEO parts library:
>
> http://www.digitalbricks.org/lgeo.html

That one is new.

Yet, lg_0975.inc is missing (not part of the downloaded zip)... it's
spelled lg_0975.INC :-)

Same story for lg_0976 and lg_0977
lg_71137.inc has a parse error at line 137, due to version.
(that's at 27828K tokens) and it occured a bit before for lg_51011.inc
too ;-) (but only as possible parse error, whereas lg_71137.inc is Parse
Error.)

It went to 29 GB of mem at that point.

A lot of complain about CSG that should have at least 2 objects...
consider using object { ... } instead of one slot union.

And object { object { ... is just a no-go.

Post a reply to this message