POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV-Ray V3.7.0 R6 mesh_camera does not parse mesh2 Server Time
29 Apr 2024 16:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray V3.7.0 R6 mesh_camera does not parse mesh2 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: lytenyn
Subject: POV-Ray V3.7.0 R6 mesh_camera does not parse mesh2
Date: 14 Nov 2012 04:45:00
Message: <web.50a366fe37f297d5976af420@news.povray.org>
When trying to put a mesh2 into a mesh_camera instead of a regular mesh, POVray
aborts on the line containing vertex_vectors with "Parse Error: No triangles in
triangle mesh."

Putting a triangle into mesh2 seems to work.
Writing mesh42 instead of mesh2 causes a parsing error at this point already.

Using mesh2 objects for regular objects works fine, though.

Please tell me if you need additional information.

Post a reply to this message