POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Turn radiosity off per Object Server Time
30 Apr 2024 15:06:13 EDT (-0400)
  Turn radiosity off per Object (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: felipk101
Subject: Turn radiosity off per Object
Date: 20 Jun 2012 22:25:00
Message: <web.4fe2851d228c2df0182b97660@news.povray.org>
Hi,A big thank you in advance.

I have a very large scene, consisting of polygons and 40 million sphere.
I'm trying to only calculate the radiosity on the surface of the polygons. Can I
tell POV-Ray 3.7 to not calculate radiosity for sphere objects.
I've tried importance 0.0001 and radiosity  off. But nothing seems to work.

Cheers

FElix

Post a reply to this message