POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity gives only black images Server Time
28 Jun 2024 11:40:46 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity gives only black images (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Darats
Subject: Radiosity gives only black images
Date: 1 Sep 2010 11:00:00
Message: <web.4c7e6958c7d980236dea8f700@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've just tried the new 3.7 beta 38 for windows (which is the first beta release
I've tried).

My problem is that when I try to render the rad_def_test.pov, I only get a black
image, and I can't figure out why.

I'm sure it's just some settings I haven't thought about but I don't know what.

If someone can give me some help about that, it would be very useful.

Thanks in advance !

Post a reply to this message