POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 Server Time
5 Oct 2024 22:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62 (Message 31 to 40 of 104)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Same scene renders different in v3.7beta34 versus v3.62
Date: 31 Aug 2009 12:57:49
Message: <4a9c010d@news.povray.org>
Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:
> The top strip show almost no difference fot the first 5 shades, and to
> much contrast between the last 5.

  Your monitor is probably calibrated to be really, really dark.

  Sometimes people post really dark images in p.b.images and I have hard
time distinguishing anything in those images, even though others say that
they can see it just fine. That's probably because my monitor is calibrated
to be a bit too dark. I assume with your monitor you would only see black
and nothing else.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message