POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render message Server Time
28 Mar 2024 18:45:03 EDT (-0400)
  Render message (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: ThH
Subject: Render message
Date: 29 Feb 2016 10:08:07
Message: <56d45ed7$1@news.povray.org>
Here is another thing I noticed while doing some render-around
(balcony.pov) using -d ...

Having nothing else to watch, this came to my sight:

==== [Rendering...] ========================================================
Rendered 10240 of 1080000 pixels (0%)9%)

If you think it's worth the effort, I think this one should be easy to
fix ;)

--
Thorsten aka ThH

Post a reply to this message

> Here is another thing I noticed while doing some render-around
> (balcony.pov) using -d ...
>
> Having nothing else to watch, this came to my sight:
>
> ==== [Rendering...]
> Rendered 10240 of 1080000 pixels (0%)9%)
>
> If you think it's worth the effort, I think this one should be easy to
> fix ;)

Actually, no -- it's not.

Well, it's trivial to add a kludge for it, but a real good clean fix is
an entirely different matter.

Did I ever mention that I hate kludges? ;)

P.S: I really appreciate you rendering all those sample scenes; and as
strange as it may sound, I hope you'll find some more bugs. You know --
some of those I've smuggled into 3.7.1.

Post a reply to this message