POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render message : Re: Render message Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render message
From: ThH
Date: 29 Feb 2016 12:42:29
Message: <56d48305$1@news.povray.org>
Am 29.02.2016 um 18:18 schrieb clipka:

> Actually, no -- it's not.
>
> Well, it's trivial to add a kludge for it, but a real good clean fix is
> an entirely different matter.
>
> Did I ever mention that I hate kludges? ;)

So it seems, that - ages ago, Pascal-time so to say - I used a kludge to
make an identical problem disappear in one of my progs...

And I will find out, what a kludge is ;)

> P.S: I really appreciate you rendering all those sample scenes; and as
> strange as it may sound, I hope you'll find some more bugs. You know --
> some of those I've smuggled into 3.7.1.

Thank you clipka. My pleasure :))

Your hope won't be disappointed... Think I found another small one.
This time I think I'm right by calling it small ;)