POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render message : Re: Render message Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:29:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Render message
From: clipka
Date: 29 Feb 2016 12:18:44
Message: <56d47d74@news.povray.org>
Am 29.02.2016 um 16:09 schrieb ThH:
> Here is another thing I noticed while doing some render-around
> (balcony.pov) using -d ...
>
> Having nothing else to watch, this came to my sight:
>
> ==== [Rendering...]
> Rendered 10240 of 1080000 pixels (0%)9%)
>
> If you think it's worth the effort, I think this one should be easy to
> fix ;)

Actually, no -- it's not.

Well, it's trivial to add a kludge for it, but a real good clean fix is
an entirely different matter.

Did I ever mention that I hate kludges? ;)

P.S: I really appreciate you rendering all those sample scenes; and as
strange as it may sound, I hope you'll find some more bugs. You know --
some of those I've smuggled into 3.7.1.