POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : motion blur in 3.7? Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:45:21 EDT (-0400)
  motion blur in 3.7? (Message 1 to 10 of 37)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: motion blur in 3.7?
Date: 23 Aug 2009 03:53:09
Message: <4a90f565$1@news.povray.org>
Personally, I would be interested to have 'motion blur' (available in
megapov) included into version 3.7.

What do you think?

--
All the best,

Thomas

"Sic vive, tanquam cras moriturus,
sic stude, quasi semper victurus."
Desiderius Erasmus

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: motion blur in 3.7?
Date: 23 Aug 2009 05:07:54
Message: <4a9106ea$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot schrieb:
> Personally, I would be interested to have 'motion blur' (available in
> megapov) included into version 3.7.
>
> What do you think?

I can do without (as proven in the "Dragons" TC-RTC round :-P).

But if someone would want to implement it, I wouldn't want to discourage
them either.

(Not me though - that's quite a definite.)

Post a reply to this message

"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> schreef in bericht

> I can do without (as proven in the "Dragons" TC-RTC round :-P).

Yes, I noticed indeed. I think I know how you did that... :-)

> But if someone would want to implement it, I wouldn't want to discourage
> them either.
>
> (Not me though - that's quite a definite.)

Unfortunately, not me either :-(  it is beyond my capacities.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message