POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : motion blur in 3.7? : Re: motion blur in 3.7? Server Time
7 Jul 2024 05:43:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: motion blur in 3.7?
From: clipka
Date: 24 Aug 2009 03:41:24
Message: <4a924424$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot schrieb:
>> (Not me though - that's quite a definite.)
>
> Unfortunately, not me either :-(  it is beyond my capacities.

Hm... I thought about it: Aside from doing motion blur, I guess the
mechanism could also be used to create objects which are transparent,
yet at the same time completely opaque with respect to themselves (if
you get the meaning), which would make for a great mechanism to render
"dreams" or "ghosts" into an image.

Which is something I'm probably more in for than motion blur.