POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Test 3.62 windows source archive Server Time
4 Jul 2024 13:29:49 EDT (-0400)
  Test 3.62 windows source archive (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Test 3.62 windows source archive
Date: 19 Aug 2009 02:44:37
Message: <4a8b9f55@news.povray.org>
Folks,

I'd appreciate it if someone with VS2005 installed could take a stab at
building the project in http://www.povray.org/temp/povwin_s_3.62.zip.
The VS2005 project in that archive has been hand-converted from VS2008
format but not directly tested as I don't have a copy of that version of
VS handy at the moment.

Also anyone who wishes to do a test build with VS2008 is welcome to do so.

NB no instructions are (yet) included with the archive. However there's
nothing particularly different about building it vs prior versions (it
should be a case of just filling in the DISTRIBUTION_MESSAGE_2 macro and
hitting build).

thanks,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message