POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test 3.62 windows source archive : Re: Test 3.62 windows source archive Server Time
8 Jul 2024 13:33:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test 3.62 windows source archive
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 14 Sep 2009 07:43:08
Message: <4AAE2D5A.4000803@chrfr.de>
Chris Cason wrote:

> Thanks for the followup. I've updated the source, would you mind
> checking it again?

You had me confused with including an *older* version of povray.sln
compared to the previous archive but I think you replaced it with the
version I sent you earlier ;)

I tested 32-bit debug, release and release SSE2 in C++ Express 2005
and all three configurations built out of the box. I don't have
C++ Express 2008 so these files are untested.

I noticed belatedly that the build options are also specific to
the platform: only Win32 is currently modified. I don't see these
configurations in the GUI as I don't have a 64-bit Windows. I think
it is possible to build 64-bit binaries with c++ express after
installing the appropriate SKD, but I suppose the first user who
wants to do this will just have to figure it out on his own ;)