POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Test 3.62 windows source archive : Re: Test 3.62 windows source archive Server Time
8 Jul 2024 13:44:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Test 3.62 windows source archive
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 7 Sep 2009 19:20:30
Message: <4aa5953e$1@news.povray.org>
Chris Cason wrote:
> Christian Froeschlin wrote:
>>> If you would like to contribute a working VS2005 project with all the
>>> listed problems fixed please feel free to email it to me and I'll
>>> include it in the release (and probably re-import the VS2008 project
>>> from it).
>>
>> I sent you my adapted versions of the project files by mail.
>
> Got it, thanks ... I've updated the source archive - please double-check
> and if it's OK I can probably release it.

Sorry for the delay I've been away for some time.

I just downloaded the updates source archive and it seems to include
the zlib include fix for libpng but *not* the modified dependencies
in povray.sln and and *not* the additional linker dependencies in
povwin.vcproj.

If you wish to reapply them it is probably best if you change
the settings directly on your side:

1. In project properties for povwin, select "All Configurations",
    and under Linker > Input set Additional Dependencies to:

comctl32.lib gdi32.lib user32.lib kernel32.lib advapi32.lib shell32.lib

2. In the solution properties, under

      Common Properties > Project Dependencies

    Select project povwin and uncheck the boxes next to
    the dependencies codemax and cmedit.

3. In the solution properties, under

      Configuration Properties > Configuration

    select "All Configurations" and uncheck the "build"
    boxes for codemax and cmedit.