POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Difference in media Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Difference in media (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Warp
Subject: Difference in media
Date: 17 Apr 2005 21:36:12
Message: <42630f0b@news.povray.org>
Has there been a change on how media is rendered, how it behaves when
it is scaled or how f_noise3d() works?

  This is a scene rendered with POV-Ray 3.6.1:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~warp/images/MediaFire_pov36.jpg

  The exact same scene rendered with POV-Ray 3.7 beta 1:

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~warp/images/MediaFire_pov37.jpg

  (Besides the most obvious difference, the media, notice also how
the gamma correction is way off.)

  I can provide the scene if needed.

--
                                                          - Warp