POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 9 Mar 2002 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:20:01 EDT (-0400)
  Known bugs 9 Mar 2002 (Message 11 to 20 of 21)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 1 Messages >>>
From: Warp
Subject: Re: Known bugs 9 Mar 2002
Date: 11 Mar 2002 08:06:13
Message: <3c8cabc5@news.povray.org>

> I can't find my last week report in any category. What is the current status
> of http://news.povray.org/uoj68uk5m391emvphovqfbg5vl0en7h2q6%404ax.com ?

  This just looked so similar to

* Functions in arrays problem
  (Using the function at the index 0 of an array causes an error/crash.)
  Reported in:
Still a first function initialisation error?
http://news.povray.org/3C612786.9000004@reading.ac.uk

that I wasn't sure at all if it was a different problem.
  Any ideas?