POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Render HD format Server Time
17 May 2024 08:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  Render HD format (Message 1 to 10 of 29)
From: cyberspittle
Subject: Render HD format
Date: 22 Jul 2006 02:35:00
Message: <web.44c1c6a96a4d4349ffec1d6c0@news.povray.org>
Hi ______.

I've mae some animations in 640x480, but want to re-render in HD format. I
was wondering what custom resolution that is? I searched on the internet
(Google) but am confused, as there seem to be different resolutions; ie.
720p 1080i 1080p. Anyone render to WXGA monitor? I am concerned about
stretching. Right now, I have a 19" Viewsonic WXGA monitor (cheap, I know,
but less than $200). It looks fine on the PC, but when I output my display
on a TV using s-video, it isn't in a wide screen. Is it a resolution
problem (I am sharing my Win XP desktop)? TIA.

Post a reply to this message