POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Problem Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Problem (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: CFM
Subject: Animation Problem
Date: 10 May 2004 19:30:01
Message: <web.40a00fcf121ad5822a75c0910@news.povray.org>
I'm learning about animation from the tutorial. I rendered the file
"clockdemo.pov." The frames render (about 20), but I can't figure out how
to play it back. Any ideas? (Tutorial didn't tell me that.)

Post a reply to this message

: I'm learning about animation from the tutorial. I rendered the file
: "clockdemo.pov." The frames render (about 20), but I can't figure out how
: to play it back. Any ideas? (Tutorial didn't tell me that.)

You have to join the individual images together in
a single movie file (AVI, MPG, etc).

Here's some info to help get you started
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

=Bob=

Post a reply to this message

"=Bob=" <was### [at] threestrandscom> wrote:
> "CFM" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> : I'm learning about animation from the tutorial. I rendered the file
> : "clockdemo.pov." The frames render (about 20), but I can't figure out how
> : to play it back. Any ideas? (Tutorial didn't tell me that.)
>

> You have to join the individual images together in
> a single movie file (AVI, MPG, etc).
>
> Here's some info to help get you started
> http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm
>
> =Bob=

OK, I went to Wire Frame University and clicked on the Ray Tracing with POV
link. The page told me to create a new directory known as c:povray2lab1
directory.  I don't know how to do that. I never learned that. And is the
text editor screen the window where I write the POV programming language?

Post a reply to this message