POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Problem : Re: Animation Problem Server Time
27 Sep 2024 18:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Problem
From: Marvin T
Date: 12 May 2004 11:01:15
Message: <40a23c3b@news.povray.org>
Stephen McAvoy wrote:

> You can use Winzip for as long as you like. Just press "Use Evaluation
> Version" Button every time you use it.

This style of shareware is usually dubbed "nagware".  However from:
http://www.winzip.com/elicense.htm you can read:

"This is not free software. [....] If you use this software after the
21-day evaluation period, a license fee of $29 is required."

If $29 is too much for a one-time fee (in the past a license has granted
perpetually free upgrades) you can get one of the various free versions
(WIZ, InfoZip and others come to mind, but I use WinZIP and GNU Zip).