POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Tools and Image Converters for Linux, Where? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Tools and Image Converters for Linux, Where? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Steve
Subject: Animation Tools and Image Converters for Linux, Where?
Date: 30 Jan 2000 00:25:26
Message: <slrn897g4s.3ca.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
I've looked around on the various links pages and d/l'd
lots of stuff, but can't find simple batch conversion
tools for images or animation tools that just make an
AVI or MPG out of common file types.

I've rendered two animations, both taking 5 days (at the
same time), but now can't really do anything with the frames
because I can't find the tools.

I've d/l'd Mkavi, won't compile and I'm not knowledgeable
enough to get it to work.

Any help with links to tools that work would be gratefully
received.

PS: Spider's d/l'd all the tools and deleted them so that
no one else can play :-)

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  3:43am  up 1 day,  2:12,  4 users,  load average: 2.23, 2.22, 2.13

Post a reply to this message