POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Tools and Image Converters for Linux, Where? : Re: Animation Tools and Image Converters for Linux, Where? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Tools and Image Converters for Linux, Where?
From: Steve
Date: 31 Jan 2000 13:57:49
Message: <slrn89b9gb.ig.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
Thanks to everyone who responded, I've got Xnview now, and will
check out image magic.

Got mpeg_encode last night, but have had problems compiling, I'll
have another go later today, it's something I'm doing wrong in
the Makefile I think.

Looking at the man page for ctags (and etags), there doesn't
appear to be a -t option, so I've taken that option out and it's
done away with some of the errors.  I also get:

In file included from headers/all.h:85,
                 from mfwddct.c:18:
headers/general.h:68: conflicting types for `fwrite'
/usr/include/stdio.h:446: previous declaration of `fwrite'
headers/general.h:69: conflicting types for `fread'
/usr/include/stdio.h:443: previous declaration of `fread'
headers/general.h:74: conflicting types for `bzero'
/usr/include/string.h:228: previous declaration of `bzero'
headers/general.h:75: conflicting types for `bcopy'
/usr/include/string.h:225: previous declaration of `bcopy'
headers/general.h:77: conflicting types for `time'
/usr/include/time.h:122: previous declaration of `time'
headers/general.h:78: conflicting types for `perror'
/usr/include/stdio.h:547: previous declaration of `perror'
make: *** [mfwddct.o] Error 1

Maybe I should be including the -DLONG32 (or whatever it is)
option in my CFLAGS line.

Any suggestions?

Mkavi won't compile, it appears (from the docs) to have been
prepared with BSD in mind rather than linux, I get an error
to do with something in the Makefile, and am totally baffled
by it.

Thanks everyone for your help.
--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

  2:49pm  up 22 min,  2 users,  load average: 1.32, 1.17, 0.79