POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Tips for using mencoder (or other encoders)? Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:27:55 EDT (-0400)
  Tips for using mencoder (or other encoders)? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Tips for using mencoder (or other encoders)?
Date: 3 Dec 2003 00:25:16
Message: <cjameshuff-800C65.00243803122003@netplex.aussie.org>
I've been trying to use mencoder under Linux to generate MPEG
animations, with only partial success. I can get a mostly-working
animation, but the image is squashed into a square on the left side, and
it won't play properly in Quicktime. And there's a huge number of
options, the documentation is mixed in with a bunch of other junk, and I
can't find any tutorials...any suggestions?

Alternatively, maybe someone can suggest another encoder...

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message