POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : particle_system movie Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  particle_system movie (Message 6 to 15 of 25)
<<< Previous 5 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: particle_system movie
Date: 2 Jul 2000 14:54:50
Message: <395f8ffa@news.povray.org>
"Jetlag" <bga### [at] microsoftcom> wrote in message
a clickable link for urls, but stops at the space.

| This should work also (at lease for Windows/IE):
| http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/mpovplus/multitex2%20Movie.mov

Thanks, I was putting a / in-between there and it hadn't occurred to me it was
meant to have a space.
Ok, seen it now.  The overpowering purple streamer pushing the yellow streamer
is great, the color mixing flickers about a lot but tough to say how it should
behave.  Except a mixing amount might be the way to go, you know, like hetero-
or homogeneously.  This animation seemed an blend of the two, if that makes
sense.  A better way to say it might be: if you had blue and yellow mixing to
just green or retaining their blue and yellow colors only.

Bob

Post a reply to this message

<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:> wrote:

> Thanks, I was putting a / in-between there and it hadn't occurred to
> me it was meant to have a space.

Sorry about that, I will keep from using spaces in online files in the
future.

> Ok, seen it now.  The overpowering purple streamer pushing the yellow
> streamer is great, the color mixing flickers about a lot but tough to
> say how it should behave.  Except a mixing amount might be the way to
> go, you know, like hetero- or homogeneously.  This animation seemed
> an blend of the two, if that makes sense.  A better way to say it
> might be: if you had blue and yellow mixing to just green or
> retaining their blue and yellow colors only.

The texture mixing can't really be helped...it is a blob.

TAG Web page: http://tag.povray.org/

Post a reply to this message