POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Moray Animation Plugin Server Time
26 Jun 2024 14:23:30 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Animation Plugin (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: John Rolston
Subject: Moray Animation Plugin
Date: 5 Jun 2003 13:33:44
Message: <3edf7ef8$1@news.povray.org>
Hello All,
   I am new to the modeling world, so I have a few questions.  I have a
scene (a room) in Moray V3.3 and I would like to be able to move the
camera around the room to create a virtual tour.  I downloaded the Moray
Animation Plugin but can't quite seem to understand it.  Can anybody
please explain that to me or recommend a good program to use?  Thank you.

John

Post a reply to this message