POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Moray Animation Plugin : Re: Moray Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jun 2024 08:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Animation Plugin
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 7 Jun 2003 10:47:50
Message: <hu72evs6lu2issf7novjvdd7q7k38t0g0q@4ax.com>
Hi John Rolston, you recently wrote in povray.animations:

> How can I export the
> POV-Ray files so that I can run the animation from the cluster?
Well, I don't know about how to distribute it in your cluster, but to
export the POV file, all you do is press Ctrl-F9 or click on
Render|Export.... Then the INI, INC and POV files are exported. Copy
those (any any other external needed files)to the cluster, change the
INI according to your needs and render....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray