POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Moray Animation Plugin : Re: Moray Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:17:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Animation Plugin
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 5 Jun 2003 17:18:48
Message: <focvdv0iqhmfefkl2qfhougbdflo3nue3c@4ax.com>
Hi John Rolston, you recently wrote in povray.animations:

> I downloaded the Moray
> Animation Plugin but can't quite seem to understand it.  Can anybody
> please explain that to me or recommend a good program to use?
Did you get it installed OK? I mean, is the animation bar visible at
the bottom of the screen?

If everything is installed correctly, did you read the AnimPlugin.wri
file that comes with the Animation plugin? it explains many of the
options with screen shots....

Basically, you need to depress the leftmost big button on the anim
bar. This allows you to set keyframes. Simply slide the slider to the
position in the animation you want to set a keyframe at and arrange
any objects where you want them.

If you could post specifically the problems you're having, I (or
others) could help more....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray