POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Moray Animation Plugin : Re: Moray Animation Plugin Server Time
29 Jun 2024 07:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Animation Plugin
From: M  Bracewell
Date: 12 Jul 2003 15:31:33
Message: <3f106215$1@news.povray.org>
> > How can I export the
> > POV-Ray files so that I can run the animation from the cluster?
> Well, I don't know about how to distribute it in your cluster, but to
> export the POV file, all you do is press Ctrl-F9 or click on
> Render|Export....

Perhaps this would make a good additional feature for the anim plugin-output

BMP
PNG
POV <---
and just write the export files for each frame with appropriate name munging
(*001,002 etc)

Then you could render them (anyplace) with a simple umbrella file like
#switch (clock)
#case (1)
  #include "frame001.pov"
#case (2)
(my syntax probably all wrong but you get the idea)

Which could also allow for some interesting post-export processing of the
pov files, perhaps taking advantage of clock, which the current plugin
render->animation does not allow for.

--Mark