POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : texture Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:29:32 EDT (-0400)
  texture (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Lance Storm
Subject: texture
Date: 18 Mar 2000 02:42:37
Message: <38D3336A.678C8856@psychology.adelaide.edu.au>
Dear Gurus,
I am preparing a mathematical phantom of the human anatomy and my boss
wants to see transects, with the slices depicting the organs in the same
colours selected in the complete image.
How to do this ?
So far, I have written an instruction to intersect a plane of specified
thickness with the complete image and then rotate translate etc. to then
view it. However, the command to include the original colours remains
elusive.
Please reply and I'm sure a thousand blessings will bestow on thee.

Many thanks and hope to hear soon.

john storm
JOH### [at] hotmailcom

Post a reply to this message