POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : texture : Re: texture Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:21:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: texture
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Mar 2000 07:27:11
Message: <38d3761f@news.povray.org>
news:38D372C6.2EB1540C@pacbell.net...

| It simply applies a clear pigment to the intersecting plane so that
| the original color is seen through it -
|
| intersection {
|                object { Your_Object }
|                 plane { z,0 pigment { rgbf 1 } }
|              }

Nope.  That's okay if you have a thick slice and want to see the edges from an
angle for instance but that will only leave a hollow area inside of each object.
Filling each piece with media doesn't seem to work either.
I thought I had an example of a way to do this but if there is I can't find it.

Bob