POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation at all.. Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Animation at all.. (Message 16 to 25 of 25)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Animation at all..
Date: 22 Nov 1999 08:35:06
Message: <38394639.98A18374@pacbell.net>
Mikael Carneholm wrote:

> Ken wrote:
>
> > That would be a great feature not only for animations but with radiosity
> > and a couple of the other unique features that require special handling.
>
> Actually, I got so inspired by this that I took the liberty of putting together an
> animation dialog draft. Check out the screendumps in binaries.programming.

I just saw that. Excellent. I will bring this to the POV-Team's attention.
I think they will like it.

From: Nieminen Juha
Date: 23 Nov 1999 09:27:18
Message: <383aa446@news.povray.org>
Peter Popov <pet### [at] usanet> wrote:
: Anyway, drop a line about command
: line params there, will you?

  I think that they are explained well enough in the povray documentation.
  The VFAQ is not supposed to be a complete tutorial on how to use povray :)